PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR EMAIL ME

LeeConi14@gmail.com

Thursday, July 30, 2026

THE END OF THE REPUBLIC

 

I have been doing a lot reading on line and watching TV News reports about the current war with Iran.  Conservative media outlets are reporting very optimistically while the main stream media pessimistically about the war.  The truth lies somewhere in between these reports.  President Trump said that Irans navy has been destroyed when apparently it has not, he said after the previous operation midnight hammer that Irans ability to make a nuclear weapon was ended when apparently it was not.  The efforts by the left to end the war met with failure and was only done as a political stunt because to end a war after it has already begun is a stupid thing to do.  I see the leftist democrats putting their party ahead of the nation in their lust for power.

  We have witnessed many of their actions along this line to be anti American and out of step with the majority of Americans.  An example of this is the legislation to require voter ID.  According to public opinion 80% are in favor of voter ID but the democrats are against it.  I saw a recent poll where 38% of the public wants to have a socialist government and do away with the republic.  That’s more than a third of the public wants to have a form of government that historically has been proven to be a failure. 

 The voting public is growing more ignorant and unable to make wise choices and this is a serious threat to the survival of the American representative republic.  About half of voters do not understand our history and the issues we face.  An ignorant voter is a fool and a danger to the nation.  The nation also faces voter fraud and illegals voting as the chief tools used by the democrats to gain power and control at the expense of the republic.  The congress and Supreme Court have been infiltrated by people with this mindset.  If these types ever regain power it will be the end of the republic.

While I am apolitical and my citizenship is registered in heaven and not on earth, as I sojourn in the U.S. as an ambassador of the kingdom of GOD, I have desired to live in peace and safety among the unconverted.  To see what is transpiring now is in one way disturbing but in another encouraging. Disturbing because this nation is where I sojourn and I do not want the chaos I see but this encourages me because these are the very circumstances and conditions that are to exist in the world prior to the return of Jesus Christ.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE END OF THE REPUBLIC

  I have been doing a lot reading on line and watching TV News reports about the current war with Iran.  Conservative media outlets are repo...