You and I do not make the rules with respect to baptism, GOD and Christ do. Mark 16:16 Matthew 24:19 (do not include the FATHER and the Holy Spirit) Acts 2:38 1 Peter 3:21 John 4:5 Acts 16:31-33 Galatians 3:26-27 Colossians 2:12 Titus 3:5 Acts 8:36-39 Acts 19:5
People that teach baptism is no longer required are liars, it’s plain throughout scripture that baptism was the common practice even if a person had the Spirit before being baptized. Acts 10:47 When you are called out of a deception this is GOD calling you, many are called, but you must answer the call and this results in being chosen. Not many are chosen.
For anyone who was a former member of some church organization that practices baptism I would ask why did you submit to that baptism ? If you did not believe the teachings of the church that baptized you why would you submit to their baptism ? If you have come to see that what this organization taught was false and a lie then were you not baptized into falsehoods and lies ? Yes, you were, and that baptism was meaningless and worthless. In reality you were baptized into Satans church but perhaps you did not fully grasp this and yet confuse your current new understanding with the false baptism you had.
About 41 years ago I was baptized by full immersion in water by the Worldwide Church of God. I believed the false teachings of this church being in full agreement with them and their teachings and I submitted myself to their baptism as a result.
About ten years later I came to realize by divine revelation from GOD through Jesus Christ that I was deceived and that the baptism into the WCG was into Satan and not into Christ. I did not think that my new understanding was a result of Satans baptism but understood that it had nothing to do with that Satanic baptism. If any of you readers have had a similar experience to mine then you were also baptized into Satan as I was and your new understanding by the spirit led you out of that deception to a new realization that YOU need to be baptized into Jesus Christ.
Even the Jews of the first century on the day of Pentecost who were in the cult of Judaism were told by Peter that they needed baptized in Christ. Gentiles formerly involved in paganism were told the same thing.
I don’t care what church cult you were in, YOU, once called out of it, must then be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, why, for the forgiveness of all your past sins to prepare you for the giving of the Holy Spirit. Even Cornelius the gentile who first received the spirit before baptism was still baptized.
“Those who have believed and are baptized shall be saved while others are condemned.” Mark 16:16
Baptism is a watery grave that symbolizes the death of our old self so that when we come up out of the water we are living sacrifices, baptism symbolizes the death and resurrection of Jesus. We who have been baptized into Jesus have put on Jesus and we are empowered to walk in newness of life by the spirit of the FATHER working in us to will and to do HIS good pleasure. We are symbolically dead.
I know for certain that whatever baptism you had in any of Satans churches meant absolutely nothing. Just as I was deceived when I joined the WCG so were you. People who cannot see this are in denial of what they have experienced. You cannot belong to a synagogue of Satan and the true church of the living GOD at the same time. You need to ask yourself some very serious questions and be honest in your answers. If you still believe your baptism into Satans organization was valid then why are you not still there, why did you leave ? Others say it is a matter of personal choice but how can that be if Jesus Christ commanded baptism.
Not long ago I joined an online Christian forum called “Simply Christian” and I knew full well that the chances of finding another true Christian on this forum were slim to none. I posted an article about baptism on the forum that explained the same things as this article does and it was as I expected, met with ridicule, disbelief, sarcasm and in some cases outright blasphemy. This was the typical response I received from just about every article I posted on the forum. This is to be expected but the goal is for us all to be of the same mind on all things. This is not bashing anyone but being realistic about how spiritual growth and maturity works.
We all need each other but the strong are to bear the weak as Paul explained. This is spiritually natural, it’s how the spirit works. I do not write these words to offend anyone but to edify the brethren. Whatever it is that any of us is spiritually, it is from GOD and not from us, therefore if any are more spiritual than another it is from GOD not from us. In this way none of us can boast.
I have written about baptism in other articles on this blog that includes information not covered in this article that you need to read. If anyone has come out of any of the Satanic churches of this world because GOD is calling and choosing you then you need to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ.
If you understood what I have written here but are unsure of what to do then go to GOD and ask for help.
No comments:
Post a Comment