PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR EMAIL ME

LeeConi14@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

UPDATE ON BLOG STATISTICS

 

                    BLOG STATISTICS

It is time again for another update for my readers of this blog.  At the time of this writing, 1 pm September 8, 2026, there have been 139, 319 times that this blog’s articles have been read.  There has been a total of only 226 comments which is very low when compared to the number of reads.  I have been encouraging you readers to make a comment but thus far very very few have.  There are businesses and corporations that access the blog but for what reason I don’t know.  

This blog is being read in more than 19 countries around the world. Each country is listed with the number of reads directly below.  See list below.

United States
40.1K
Singapore
18.3K
Brazil
8.91K
Hong Kong
8.81K
Seychelles
5.37K
Germany
5K
Vietnam
4.95K
India
2.57K
France
2.54K
China
2.31K
Mexico
2K
United Kingdom
1.89K
Argentina
1.74K
Russia
1.64K
Bangladesh
1.46K
Canada
1.4K
Pakistan
1.36K
Saudi Arabia
1.21K
Indonesia
1.21K
Other
27.1K
 
 
I started this blog in 2011 and for the first 12 years there was not much response at all.  It has been over the last 3 years that the number of hits or reads has really taken off.  There are also 5 contributing authors with articles on the blog whose posts are doing very well. Most articles are spiritual in nature but some of them deal with problems in the world and their economics and governments. Sometimes I will post an article from other writers that I feel are useful. There is a total of 589 posted articles and 226 comments over the 15 years since starting this blog.  The reason for the sudden burst of readers may be due to people searching for answers who are dissatisfied with the worlds churches and are looking elsewhere.  
I do hope the number of comments increases and I assure you that I will answer you if you comment. 
I would also like to hear suggestions from you  about topics you would like to know about.  
 
Thank you to all my readers, Lee

No comments:

UPDATE ON BLOG STATISTICS

                      BLOG STATISTICS It is time again for another update for my readers of this blog.  At the time of this writing, 1 pm Se...