Thursday, May 19, 2016




CONSCIENCE
Friday, April 8, 2016


KJV Ephesians 4:20-21
 20.  But ye have not so learned Christ;
 21.  If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:


Jesus is the mediator between God and the saints.  The spirit of Yahweh teaches us through Jesus.  The Father gave Jesus access to His power to dwell in the minds, the consciences, the spirits of the saints.  This is the hope of our glory.

KJV Matthew 28:18
18.  And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

KJV Colossians 1:27
27.  To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

KJV 1 Corinthians 6:17
 17.  But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

KJV Ephesians 2:18
 18.  For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.


Our mind is our human spirit, our conscience.  Jesus is in our mind, spirit or conscience.  This is the voice in all of God’s saints.  We often mistake this voice as our own but it is Jesus.  When we sin the spiritual connection of the mind of Christ and our mind convicts us of the sin, leads us to repent and to ask for forgiveness and the power to overcome.

KJV Acts 24:16
16.  And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men.


We saints must exercise spiritually to maintain a good conscience.

KJV Romans 2:15
15.  Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

KJV Romans 9:1
 1.  I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost,

KJV 1 Corinthians 8:12
 12.  But when ye sin so against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, ye sin against Christ.

KJV 2 Corinthians 1:12
12.  For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.

KJV 2 Corinthians 4:2
 2.  But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

KJV 1 Timothy 1:5
5.  Now the end of the commandment is LOVE out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

KJV 1 Timothy 4:2
2.  Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;


KJV Titus 1:15
 15.  Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

KJV Hebrews 9:9
 9.  Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;

KJV Hebrews 9:14
14.  How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

KJV Hebrews 10:22
 22.  Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

KJV 1 Peter 3:21
 21.  The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:


Even carnal people under the law to a small degree have this inner voice convict them as law breakers.  Spiritual people have this voice of Christ in their minds by faith and grace by the spirit of the Father through Jesus Christ.  God speaks to us through Jesus.

KJV Isaiah 50:4-5
 4.  The Lord God hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.
 5.  The Lord God hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back.

KJV John 6:45
45.  It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

KJV 2 Timothy 3:14-17
14.  But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
 15.  And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
 16.  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
 17.  That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.


When Jesus asked Peter; “Who do men say that I am?”
Peter gave the correct answer; “Thou art the Christ, the son of the living God.”  Jesus told Peter how it was that he knew what he knew.

KJV Matthew 16:17
 17.  And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.


In a future time when the saints face great danger Jesus gave us this instruction.

KJV Mark 13:11
 11.  But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.


The voice of teaching, the voice of mercy and forgiveness, the voice of conviction of sin and the voice of love is by the spirit of the Father through Jesus Christ.

KJV 1 John 2:27-29
 27.  But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
 28.  And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
 29.  If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.


The voice of Jesus is in our lives and we must listen for it.

KJV Psalms 29:4
 4.  The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty.

KJV Psalms 68:33
33.  To him that rideth upon the heavens of heavens, which were of old; lo, he doth send out his voice, and that a mighty voice.

KJV John 18:37
 37.  Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.


Brethren, we have heard the voice of Jesus teach us the truth.  Not Lee, Jesus, the son of God. 

KJV John 10:1-30
1.  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
 2.  But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
 3.  To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
 4.  And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
 5.  And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
 6.  This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.
 7.  Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
 8.  All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
 9.  I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
 10.  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
 11.  I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
 12.  But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
 13.  The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
 14.  I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
 15.  As the Father knoweth me, even so I know the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
 16.  And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.


The other sheep of another fold is us brethren.

17.  Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
 18.  No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
 19.  There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.
 20.  And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?
 21.  Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?
 22.  And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter.
 23.  And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch.
 24.  Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.
 25.  Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
 26.  But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
 27.  My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
 28.  And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
 29.  My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
 30.  I and my Father are one.



Brethren, Christ is in us and we have his promise of that.


KJV John 14:18
18.  I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  It seems that we have established the fact of deception in the worlds churches.  This was prophesied by the prophets, Jesus and the Apostl...