KJV 1 John 2:21
21. I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
KJV 1 John 2:27
27. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
Today we live in a world where the truth concerning many doctrines of the faith is based upon what church you belong too.
There are many people who claim to be ministers of God, Apostles, bishops and prophets with large followings that believe what these people teach is the truth. If they all taught the same things, their claims would be more credible but as we know this is not the case. The truth cannot be different or conflicting but continuous and in complete agreement from beginning to end. According to scripture, only God can reveal spiritual truth.
KJV Isaiah 53:1
1. Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?
KJV Jeremiah 33:6
6. Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.
KJV Daniel 2:22
22. He revealeth the deep and secret things: he knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with him.
KJV Daniel 2:28
28. But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets,
KJV Amos 3:7
7. Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
KJV Matthew 11:25
25. At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.
KJV 1 Corinthians 2:10-14
10. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
11. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
12. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
It should be very clear to the reader that the only way for anyone to know the truth is for the truth to be revealed to us by God. If a person has God’s Holy Spirit they have access to revelation upon God’s will. The person who does not have God’s Spirit cannot know spiritual things. This is the reason why the world is deceived and believes many things that are not of the truth. When we examine what the worldly churches teach we not only see they disagree with one another but also the truth of God.
The root of this deception began in Jerusalem at the very beginning of Jesus teaching his gospel as agents of Satan infiltrated one of his disciples. The Jews became the chief persecutors of the church since the day of Pentecost. The Jerusalem council shows us that those who refused to agree with the ruling of the apostles left the church and continued to preach a perverted message. The errors have grow and compounded down through the centuries until our time where the truth of God no longer exists in the worlds churches.
The following is a list of false teachings preached by worldly churches today;
1 immortality of the soul and just what a soul is
2 rapture theories
3 Jesus is God
4 life after death in heaven or hell
5 instant judgment at death for each individual
6 frustrating law and grace by trying to combine the two
7 false claims of speaking in tongues
8 that only the Jews are God’s chosen and the elect
9 that modern Israel is the fulfillment of God’s promise to Abraham
11 universal salvation
Just about everything the truth of the gospel of Jesus is these churches have wrong and this is what shows God’s true saints that these churches are false and are composed and led by those who do not have the Holy Spirit of God the Father.
What I have written here is just what the apostle John was writing about;
KJV 1 John 4:1-6
1. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3. And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4. Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
5. They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
6. We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
The world’s churches do not know the gospel of Jesus Christ which is the very message one must hear and understand in order to have the hope of salvation. If it is the truth that sets one free then the worlds churches are yet enslaved by the evil one.