PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR EMAIL ME

LeeConi14@gmail.com

Friday, September 18, 2026

THANK YOU

 

THANK YOU


I would like to thank all of you who are reading this blog.  You must be getting something from it to keep coming back.  People are searching for answers because traditional Christianity isn’t able to give them.  The articles on this blog address many of the questions that you might have.  This blog is not what most people are expecting and the information contained in it is very unique and controversial.   If I make a statement I back it up with scripture and connect the scriptures together to give an answer that should satisfy.  The truth is I don’t really know if I am being successful because I do not receive any comments from you readers.   Why that is I don’t know.  I am very pleased with the number of readers and I just wanted to say thank you… Lee

No comments:

THANK YOU

  THANK YOU I would like to thank all of you who are reading this blog.  You must be getting something from it to keep coming back.  People ...