PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT OR EMAIL ME

LeeConi14@gmail.com

Monday, September 21, 2026

ISLAM

 

Islam means submission. If you don’t submit you die.  Islam sees everyone who is not Islamic as an infidel. What is it like to live under Islam ?  Well, below is a video of a man who grew up in Iran. He is warning people about sharia law.    

Listen carefully to what he says.


 https://youtube.com/shorts/XWRosJfoVU0?si=4HQVXd7NoWdUREm4


The  U.S.A. is right now being invaded just as most of western Europe.  If your leaders do not wake up to this threat your nation is doomed. This is only one reason why birthright citizenship should be illegal and legal immigration should not accept Islamic people. The vast majority of Islamic people will not assimilate into western society.   The goal of these radical Islamics is to destroy western society. The Democrat Socialist Party is partly composed of radical Islamic people attempting to introduce communism into the U.S. and this is only one reason why Communism and Socialism should be outlawed in the U.S.   These groups use the U.S. constitution as a weapon against you.  The Supreme Court has made some very bad decisions that actually support the very people that want to abolish the Supreme Court.  All of these people are domestic enemies of your republican form of government, your constitution.  The very oaths that your government officials take is to preserve, protect and defend the constitution, however many of them do not keep their oath.  

This is a warning to you from someone who is not a citizen of any nation on Earth but of a citizenship in heaven. While I sojourn in this land I would like to live in peace but I also know that my warning will fall on deaf ears.  This is how prophecy reveals things will be.  In one way I do not like seeing what I am seeing but in another way what I see is informing me that GODS kingdom is approaching


Here in another link where another man interviews the man from the previous video. It shows the previous video then is followed by the interview.

https://youtu.be/Rergpaozx8o?si=81sJBG0bsaMZMiI0

 

Here is another video showing a shria ritual practiced by Islam.

 

 https://youtu.be/1akd_35gUoA?si=mCTURyk1NmvdHU2Z 

 

 Do not allow yourself  to be bored as this information is extremely important and if Islamics are successful in their plans it will effect you.  If I criticize anything I should give reasons why and provide answers to the problem.  This is what I have done here.

 

 

No comments:

ISLAM

  Islam means submission. If you don’t submit you die .  Islam sees everyone who is not Islamic as an infidel. What is it like to live under...