Chapter one, two & three
When I study scripture I use two methods and many times combine them. The first is words and word phrases that match a subject like we did in the last study to identify the harlot city as Jerusalem. The second is to ask the questions; who, what, when, where, how and why; then use the scripture to find the answers. Sometimes I combine these two methods. That is what we will do tonight. First some scripture about scripture, that is how it is laid out and that it is intentionally hidden from all but the elect saints.
KJV Isaiah 28:9-13
9. Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
10. For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:
11. For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
12. To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear.
13. But the word of the Lord was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.
KJV Isaiah 6:8-12
8. Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.
9. And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
10. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
11. Then said I, Lord, how long? and he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate,
12. And the Lord have removed men far away, and there be a great forsaking in the midst of the land.
KJV Matthew 13:10-14
10. And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11. He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12. For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13. Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
14. And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
KJV Matthew 7:7-8
7. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
KJV Romans 8:6-9
6. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
KJV 1 Corinthians 2:10-14
10. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
11. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
12. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
When we condense these verses they inform us that only the people with God’s holy spirit can understand the scripture and that the understanding is hidden from everyone else. We are God’s elect saints, His people.
G E N E S I S
KJV Genesis 1:1-31
1. In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
This is a general statement that Gods is the creator. The word Gods is Hebrew strongs #430 “Elohim” plural and refers to the righteous angels and Yahweh. It means “the mighty ones”. It is not till Genesis 2:4 that we find there is one of these elohim who is the ALMIGHTY the self existant eternal one. Attributes of Yahweh; all powerful, all knowing, all present and eternal. God is in and out of time and place with all power and knowledge simultaneously and eternally. No other being has these attributes.
2. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Strong's Ref. # 8414 Form
Pronounced to'-hoo: from an unused root meaning to lie waste; a desolation (of surface), i.e. desert; figuratively, a worthless thing; adverbially, in vain:
KJV--confusion, empty place, without form, nothing, (thing of) nought, vain, vanity, waste, wilderness.
Strong's Ref. # 922 Viod
from an unused root (meaning to be empty); a vacuity, i.e. (superficially) an undistinguishable ruin:
Strong's Ref. # 2822 Darkness
from HSN2821; the dark; hence (literally) darkness; figuratively, misery, destruction, death, ignorance, sorrow, wickedness:
KJV--dark(-ness), night, obscurity.
Notice the Earth was already in existence but in a state of ruin.
God will repair the damage and ready it for humanity. The Earth is older than any other object in the universe because they were not created until the fourth day.
3. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
This light was not the sun but the glory of God as in Revelation 21:33 KJV
23. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. This was God creating the kingdom of God and when God wrote all the names of the saints in the Lambs book of life. Jesus spoke about things like this in parables.
KJV Matthew 13:35
35. That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.
KJV Matthew 25:34
34. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
4. And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
This was God separating the kingdom of God from the kingdom of Satan. It was the angelic rebellion led by Lucifer that destroyed the Earth for these evil angels did not keep their first home or estate, the Earth, but ascended to heaven to over through God and take His throne.
KJV Isaiah 14:12-14
12. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13. For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
KJV Jude 1:6
6. And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
5. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
6. And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
9. And God said, Let the waters under the Heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
10. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
11. And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
12. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
13. And the evening and the morning were the third day.
THE CREATION OF TIME AND THE PHYSICAL UNIVERSE
14. And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15. And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
16. And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18. And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
19. And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.
If there were any intelligent life on other planets, which there is not, they would be no older or scientifically advanced than humanity.
20. And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
21. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
22. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
23. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
24. And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
25. And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
THE CREATION OF HUMANITY
26. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. The Hebrew words below are not very flattering. Humanity is a shadow, phantom, illusion.
KJV Job 8:9
9. (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow:)
AS God has dominion over all things, He has given Adam dominion over the Earth and in this manner man is “like” God. This dominion Adam lost to Satan who yet is the elohim of this world.
Strong's Ref. # 6754 Image
from an unused root meaning to shade; a phantom, i.e. (figuratively) illusion, resemblance; hence, a representative figure, especially an idol:
KJV--image, vain shew.
Strong's Ref. # 1823 Likeness
from HSN1819; resemblance; concretely, model, shape; adverbially, like:
KJV--fashion, like (-ness, as), manner, similitude.
Strong's Ref. # 7287 Dominion
a primitive root; to tread down, i.e. subjugate; specifically, to crumble off:
KJV--(come to, make to) have dominion, prevail against, reign, (bear, make to) rule,(-r, over), take.
28. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29. And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
30. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
31. And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
In this first chapter Adam was created a physical Human being and Adam was physically perfect but spiritually lacking and needing developed. Adam did not know what good and evil is and therefore was incapable of sin. To sin one must have knowledge.
KJV James 4:17
17. Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.
In Genesis chapter 2 we will learn even more things.
KJV Genesis 2:1-25
1. Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
2. And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
3. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
4. These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,
5. And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
6. But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
The Sabbath count started from the first day before the sun, moon and stars existed therefore Genesis 2:2 cannot be the Sabbath of the law because it is based on the sun. This Sabbath is the real Sabbath and that of the law is a shadow. Under the law people work for their salvation which only leads to death but under Jesus we quit working, we Sabbath, we rest and let God by His spirit do the works of LOVE in us that will fulfill the law.
7. And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Man is not immortal and the soul is the complete man and not some third part of him that is immortal. As in bold above; the dust and the breath became a living soul.
8. And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
Adam knew what it was like outside of the garden of Eden but Eve did not since she was created inside the garden.
9. And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
These two trees symbolize the two covenants; the old produced death but the new produced life everlasting. Adam knew of both of these trees, The trees were in the midst of the garden as though they were special and made the center of the garden.
10. And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
11. The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
12. And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone.
13. And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia.
14. And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates.
I do not know if this information has any spiritual significance.
15. And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.
God gives Adam a job.
16. And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
17. But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
Here is where Adam receives some knowledge and knowledge is required to sin or to obey. At this point Adam becomes a potential sinner. This is a test for the man, not for God. Consider the fact that all the names of the saints were written in the Lambs book of life from the foundation of the world when God said “Let there be Light” and divided the light from the darkness. Before time began these names were written. This proves that Yahweh already had the plan of salvation before Adam even existed to sin. This also proves that God, while knowing in advance Adam would sin, desired the man to make his own choice. Free will in humans is very important to God and God wanted the man to chose even though God already knew Adam would sin. God wants us to know that sin did not come by Him but by Lucifer and Adam. Today all people have lost their free will to the devil and they do his will.
When you come to Jesus you get your free will back only to surrender it to God and Jesus.
KJV John 8:44
44. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
KJV Matthew 6:24
24. No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
KJV Acts 26:15-18
15. And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.
16. But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;
17. Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,
18. To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.
KJV Matthew 25:34
34. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
KJV Romans 16:25-26
25. Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
26. But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:
KJV 2 Timothy 1:9
9. Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
KJV Titus 1:2
2. In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
KJV Revelation 13:8
8. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
18. And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
19. And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
20. And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
21. And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
22. And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
23. And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
24. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
25. And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
Physical nakedness is one thing but spiritual nakedness is different. While God would use the skins of sacrificed animals to cover Adam and Eves physical nakedness the blood of bulls and goats could not take away their sin. Another sacrifice, a spiritual one, was needed. The Laodicean’s in the future need this spiritual sacrifice so their nakedness can be covered.
KJV Revelation 3:17-18
17. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
18. I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Only the imputed righteousness given to us from God by faith in Jesus covers our spiritual nakedness.
The Lord God or Yahweh, one of the mighty ones, who alone is almighty, created Eve. Adam was to rule over her in LOVE just as Jesus rules over his bride the church, to protect her from lying snakes, teach her about God and have children with her. Adam not only failed his wife but more so failed his God.
Brethren, the spirit of Yahweh has revealed to us that we need not fear what happened in Eden and as we begin chapter three and read of the sin that entered the world remember Romans 8:18-25
KJV Romans 8:18-25
18. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20. For the creation was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
Even though God knew Adam would sin He already had a plan to redeem us through Jesus before the foundation of the world. We truly have an awesome God.
21. Because the creation itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
24. For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25. But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
KJV Hebrews 11:1
1. Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
KJV Genesis 3:1-24
1. Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
Satan tempts Eve. Adam was not tempted but Eve was. Adam sinned with knowledge and willingly obeyed Satan. This is proof Adam and Eve did not have the Holy Spirit for if they did it would have been the unpardonable sin and the end of humanity.
KJV 1 Timothy 2:14
14. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
KJV 1 Corinthians 15:45-48
45. And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
46. Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
47. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
48. As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
Eve explained to the snake what Adam told her about the trees.
2. And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
3. But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
This is a lie and the source behind the immortal soul lie.
4. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
This is a half truth which in Gods eyes is a whole lie. Humanity with knowledge of good and evil lacks discernment of each and is inclined to evil.
5. For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
Even though Eve ate first her eyes were not opened until Adam ate also. At this point Eve still did not know the forbidden knowledge. This shows the method used by the snake to deceive by appealing to human weaknesses.
KJV 1 John 2:15-16
15. Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
16. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
6. And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.
Yahweh gave Adam dominion of the Earth that included the snake. In the law of Moses there is a shadow of this in how a man, father or husband, can void the oaths or words spoken by a woman. If Adam had done the right thing he could have voided the words of his wife and Yahweh would have forgiven her.
KJV Numbers 30:6-8
6. And if she had at all an husband, when she vowed, or uttered ought out of her lips, wherewith she bound her soul;
7. And her husband heard it, and held his peace at her in the day that he heard it: then her vows shall stand, and her bonds wherewith she bound her soul shall stand.
8. But if her husband disallowed her on the day that he heard it; then he shall make her vow which she vowed, and that which she uttered with her lips, wherewith she bound her soul, of none effect: and the Lord shall forgive her.
Adam and Eve were physically and spiritually naked both flesh and sin exposed.
7. And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
8. And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the Lord God amongst the trees of the garden.
9. And the Lord God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
10. And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.
11. And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
Adam did not accept the result of his actions but rather blamed his wife. Curses were given to Adam, Eve and the snake. They yet exist today.
12. And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
13. And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
14. And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
The first prophecy about a messiah
15. And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
16. Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee. (IN LOVE)
KJV 1 Timothy 2:11-13
11. Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
13. For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
Why? Because Adam harkened to the voice of his wife instead of obeying the voice of Yahweh. By obeying his wife Adam did not show love to her or to Yahweh.
17. And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
18. Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
19. In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
20. And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.
The coats of animal skins would cover their physical nakedness but not the spiritual nakedness.
21. Unto Adam also and to his wife did the Lord God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
Proof Adam knew about the tree of life. God will not allow a sinner to have immortality. The sin of Adam brought death to all humanity and the law came later to make sin even more sinful. The fruit of the woman is now the only hope of humanity.
22. And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he
put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
23. Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
24. So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
If Adam had obeyed Yahweh he would have become the messiah through faith, love and obedience. Adam showed none of these qualities. Prior to being given the command concerning the tree of good and evil Adam and Eve were incapable of sin by their ignorance. If Adam had chosen the tree of life he would have received the holy spirit without ever having sinned. Empowered by the spirit of Yahweh Adam, Eve and their children would live their lives in righteousness and when old be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye to an immortal spirit being. It would have been as though all the rest of scripture would be gone and humanity would have jumped to Revelation.
KJV Revelation 21:21-25
21. And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
22. And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
24. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25. And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
In these first three chapters of Genesis is the story of the gospel. The creation of man, the test of man, the sin of man and the hope of man.