Linage of Christ
If Zedekiah was a true king of Judah then Jesus Christ was not the messiah.
KJV Matthew 1:6-16
6. And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;
7. And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;
8. And Asa begat Josaphat; and Josaphat begat Joram; and Joram begat Ozias;
9. And Ozias begat Joatham; and Joatham begat Achaz; and Achaz begat Ezekias;
10. And Ezekias begat Manasses; and Manasses begat Amon; and Amon begat Josias;
11. And Josias begat Jechonias and his brethren, about the time they were carried away to Babylon:
12. And after they were brought to Babylon, Jechonias begat Salathiel; and Salathiel begat Zorobabel; Jechonias,
Jechonias and Coniah are the same person as Jehoiachin, the 19th and last king of Judah. Zedekiah is not mentioned in what is the true line of kings from David. The Christ is of the true line and Jesus did not come from Zedekiah. This is the true line of kings and it must be so because Jesus is the heir to David’s throne. Zedekiah nor any of his daughters are of the true line. Zedekiah was not the true king; Coniah was as Jesus is descended from him. To deny these facts is to deny that Jesus is the true king.
13. And Zorobabel begat Abiud; and Abiud begat Eliakim; and Eliakim begat Azor;
14. And Azor begat Sadoc; and Sadoc begat Achim; and Achim begat Eliud;
15. And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob;
16. And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
The account in Luke confirms the same as that in Matthew. The two names in red below were the sons of Coniah.
KJV Luke 3:23-31
23. And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,
24. Which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi, which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Janna, which was the son of Joseph,
25. Which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Amos, which was the son of Naum, which was the son of Esli, which was the son of Nagge,
26. Which was the son of Maath, which was the son of Mattathias, which was the son of Semei, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Juda,
27. Which was the son of Joanna, which was the son of Rhesa, which was the son of Zorobabel, which was the son of Salathiel, which was the son of Neri,
28. Which was the son of Melchi, which was the son of Addi, which was the son of Cosam, which was the son of Elmodam, which was the son of Er,
29. Which was the son of Jose, which was the son of Eliezer, which was the son of Jorim, which was the son of Matthat, which was the son of Levi,
30. Which was the son of Simeon, which was the son of Juda, which was the son of Joseph, which was the son of Jonan, which was the son of Eliakim,
31. Which was the son of Melea, which was the son of Menan, which was the son of Mattatha, which was the son of Nathan, which was the son of David,
The testimony of Matthew, Luke, Ezekiel, Jeremiah and the king of Babylon say that Coniah was the king of Judah and not Zedekiah therefore no son or daughter of Zedekiah could ever be a king at all. Scripture is the only source that can be used to prove the truth on any matter. Out side sources like Irish folklore combined with scripture leads to a lie. British Israelism is the same type of lie as Dan Browns theory that Jesus survived the crucifixion and married Mary Magdalene then moved to France and produced the line of French kings. French folklore seems to support this when combined with twisting the scriptures just as the myth of British Israelism does. Both of these theories are lies and deny that Jesus is the king and high priest of Israel, the messiah sent from God.
Queens of Britain who ruled alone, without a king. House of Tudor:
Mary 1 1553 to 1558 5 years
Elizabeth 1 1558 to 1603 45 years
House of Stuarts:
Mary 2 1689 to 1694 5 years
Anne 1702 to 1714 12 years
House of Hanover
Victoria 1837 to 1901 64 years
House of Windsor:
Elizabeth 2 1952 to present 62 years
King David of ancient Israel was promised by God that he would never lack a man to sit on his throne. Above it is shown by historical record that for a total period of 193 years of the British monarchy there was no king and was ruled by a woman. This lack of a man shows that the prophecy concerning David cannot concern the British throne. The prophecy refers to Jesus since Jesus continues forever being immortal and is why the throne of Israel belongs to Jesus and no one else. People who believe in British Israelism look to carnal, fleshly genealogies and not to the truth of how scripture confirms Jesus as David’s true and only heir to the throne of all of Israel. To continue to focus on endless fleshly genealogies is to be of a carnal mind.
KJV 1 Timothy 1:4 4. Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.
Irish fables and fleshly genealogies combined with twisted scripture to fit a lie cannot be true. To present the evidence to those who believe in this lie as to its heresy usually is a waste of time and effort because they will ignore all logic and reason and continue to cling to the lie. I know people who believe in the lie of British Israelism and think it holds the key to understanding prophecy when in fact it will blind them to the truth of prophecy. It seems these types never consider that prophecy is a gift that is by the Holy Spirit and that men like J. H. Allen and Herbert Armstrong did not have the Holy Spirit otherwise neither would have believed the many lies they taught and wrote about. Anyone who believes that Jesus is God does not know Jesus or God so how can they know prophecy that comes only from God? Those who believe in British Israelism seem to forget about the curse. If the people of the U.S. and Britain are the lost tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh then to receive the blessings they must keep the whole law and we know that neither nation did. How could God bless any nation that will not keep His law? The U.S. and Britain are carnal heathen nations that by time and chance rose to power and prosperity and not because God blessed them. The scripture says that the curse overtook both Israel and Judah for breaking the covenant of Moses. They would be a curse to the nations where God would scatter them and they would be few in number, not a great multitude.
KJV Leviticus 26:21-22
21. And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.
22. I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.
KJV Deuteronomy 4:26-28
26. I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed.
27. And the Lord shall scatter you among the nations, and ye shall be left few in number among the heathen, whither the Lord shall lead you.
28. And there ye shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.
Only after Jesus returns will the curse on Israel be removed.
KJV Deuteronomy 4:29-31
29. But if from thence thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
30. When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, even in the latter days, if thou turn to the Lord thy God, and shalt be obedient unto his voice;
31. (For the Lord thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.
It should be so clear that British Israelism is nothing but a carnal fable that will cause blindness to the truth of prophetic events.
KJV Psalms 37:22
22. For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.
Abraham and the true Israel of God, the church, inherit the Earth, not fleshly carnal people of Israel.
KJV Proverbs 3:33
33. The curse of the Lord is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just.
KJV Isaiah 24:4-6
4. The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.
5. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
6. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.
KJV Isaiah 43:22-28
22. But thou hast not called upon me, O Jacob; but thou hast been weary of me, O Israel.
23. Thou hast not brought me the small cattle of thy burnt offerings; neither hast thou honoured me with thy sacrifices. I have not caused thee to serve with an offering, nor wearied thee with incense.
24. Thou hast bought me no sweet cane with money, neither hast thou filled me with the fat of thy sacrifices: but thou hast made me to serve with thy sins, thou hast wearied me with thine iniquities.
25. I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
26. Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.
27. Thy first father hath sinned, and thy teachers have transgressed against me.
28. Therefore I have profaned the princes of the sanctuary, and have given Jacob to the curse, and Israel to reproaches.
This what Psalm 89 is about.
KJV Psalms 89:38-44 38.
But thou hast cast off and abhorred, thou hast been wroth with thine anointed. 39. Thou hast made void the covenant of thy servant: thou hast profaned his crown by casting it to the ground. 40. Thou hast broken down all his hedges; thou hast brought his strong holds to ruin. 41. All that pass by the way spoil him: he is a reproach to his neighbours. 42. Thou hast set up the right hand of his adversaries; thou hast made all his enemies to rejoice. 43. Thou hast also turned the edge of his sword, and hast not made him to stand in the battle. 44. Thou hast made his glory to cease, and cast his throne down to the ground.
This is how and why Jesus is the only king of Israel and there has not been an Earthly king since Jehochin.
KJV Matthew 22:41-46 41.
While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, 42. Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David. 43. He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, 44. The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool? 45. If David then call him Lord, how is he his son? 46. And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions.
KJV Luke 1:31-33 31. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus. 32. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33. And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
If God gave Jesus the throne of David then how can some carnal heathen from Britain be the king of Judah?
KJV Acts 2:25-30 25. For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved: 26. Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope: 27. Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. 28. Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance. 29. Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. 30. Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Those who teach British Israelism deny that Jesus Christ is the true king of Israel, carnal or spiritual.
KJV Romans 1:1-4 1. Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, 2. (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) 3. Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; 4. And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:
KJV Revelation 22:16 16. I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
KJV Isaiah 65:9-16 9. And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there. 10. And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, and the valley of Achor a place for the herds to lie down in, for my people that have sought me. 11. But ye are they that forsake the Lord, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number. 12. Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not. 13. Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed: 14. Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit. 15. And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen: for the Lord God shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name: 16. That he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from mine eyes.
KJV Jeremiah 11:1-11 1. The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord saying, 2. Hear ye the words of this covenant, and speak unto the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem; 3. And say thou unto them, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel; Cursed be the man that obeyeth not the words of this covenant, 4. Which I commanded your fathers in the day that I brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, from the iron furnace, saying, Obey my voice, and do them, according to all which I command you: so shall ye be my people, and I will be your God: 5. That I may perform the oath which I have sworn unto your fathers, to give them a land flowing with milk and honey, as it is this day. Then answered I, and said, So be it, O Lord. 6. Then the Lord said unto me, Proclaim all these words in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, saying, Hear ye the words of this covenant, and do them. 7. For I earnestly protested unto your fathers in the day that I brought them up out of the land of Egypt, even unto this day, rising early and protesting, saying, Obey my voice. 8. Yet they obeyed not, nor inclined their ear, but walked every one in the imagination of their evil heart: therefore I will bring upon them all the words of this covenant, which I commanded them to do: but they did them not. 9. And the Lord said unto me, A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem. 10. They are turned back to the iniquities of their forefathers, which refused to hear my words; and they went after other gods to serve them: the house of Israel and the house of Judah have broken my covenant which I made with their fathers. 11. Therefore thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.
KJV Jeremiah 17:5 5. Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.
KJV Jeremiah 24:8-10 8. And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the Lord, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt: 9. And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them. 10. And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.
KJV Jeremiah 25:17-18 17. Then took I the cup at the Lord's hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the Lord had sent me: 18. To wit, Jerusalem, and the cities of Judah, and the kings thereof, and the princes thereof, to make them a desolation, an astonishment, an hissing, and a curse; as it is this day;
KJV Jeremiah 42:15-22 15. And now therefore hear the word of the Lord, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there; 16. Then it shall come to pass, that the sword, which ye feared, shall overtake you there in the land of Egypt, and the famine, whereof ye were afraid, shall follow close after you there in Egypt; and there ye shall die. 17. So shall it be with all the men that set their faces to go into Egypt to sojourn there; they shall die by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence: and none of them shall remain or escape from the evil that I will bring upon them. 18. For thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; As mine anger and my fury hath been poured forth upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem; so shall my fury be poured forth upon you, when ye shall enter into Egypt: and ye shall be an execration, and an astonishment, and a curse, and a reproach; and ye shall see this place no more. 19. The Lord hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day. 20. For ye dissembled in your hearts, when ye sent me unto the Lord your God, saying, Pray for us unto the Lord our God; and according unto all that the Lord our God shall say, so declare unto us, and we will do it. 21. And now I have this day declared it to you; but ye have not obeyed the voice of the Lord your God, nor any thing for the which he hath sent me unto you. 22. Now therefore know certainly that ye shall die by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence, in the place whither ye desire to go and to sojourn.
KJV Daniel 9:8-12 8. O Lord, to us belongeth confusion of face, to our kings, to our princes, and to our fathers, because we have sinned against thee. 9. To the Lord our God belong mercies and forgivenesses, though we have rebelled against him; 10. Neither have we obeyed the voice of the Lord our God, to walk in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets. 11. Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him. 12. And he hath confirmed his words, which he spake against us, and against our judges that judged us, by bringing upon us a great evil: for under the whole heaven hath not been done as hath been done upon Jerusalem.
KJV Galatians 3:10 10. For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
KJV Galatians 3:13-19 13. Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: 14. That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. 15. Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto. 16. Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ. 17. And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect. 18. For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise. 19. Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
The only way to escape the curse of the law is to come to Jesus, to be called and chosen by God, drawn to God through Jesus. The U.S. and Britain do not meet these requirements. The only people who do are the saints, the spiritual children of Abraham. If you search for truth compare spiritual things with spiritual and not with carnal myths and fables from heathen cultures cut off from God. This physical creation is nothing but a shadow of the true spiritual creation God will make. Jesus was the first being of this spiritual creation. Physical rulers; kings, presidents, emperors and dictators are of this evil world and none of them or the nations they ruled ever knew God and were not Gods nation. The only people who ever have know God and Jesus are Gods elect saints and it is these people who have the truth and are Gods holy nation. Carnal Israel was never the intent of God for the holy nation He is creating. It is all about spirit and nothing about the flesh. Those who focus on fleshly things focus on death.
British Israelism is death because it is carnal minded and one of many ways that seems right to a carnal minded person but the end of it is death. The law and carnal Israel were just a shadow of the true spiritual reality of Jesus Christ. The kingdom of God was prepared at the foundation of the world and its King was the prophetic Messiah as declared by the prophets since the world began. With the birth of Jesus prophecy was fulfilled along with the hope of the saints to share in the inheritance of the Christ. To give all these things to an evil carnal people totally devoid of the spirit of God in the teachings of British Israelism is blasphemy.