Saints Who Think To Much Of Themselves
When the saints know that God calls and chooses who will be in His church why do some think God uses them to do this? Since the true church is scattered to the four winds and not able financially to fulfill the great commission why do so some still try to preach the gospel to the world? Since the saints know that God, from the time of Adam until just before the tribulation, will only choose 144,000 elect saints, why do some continue to attempt to convert people to the truth? All your doing is casting pearls before swine and violating the will of God. My question to you is; who do you think you are? Your duty and responsibility is to grow and bear fruit to God not teach the unconverted. If you happen to be teaching something that is not the truth you will receive a stricter judgment as it harms you and those who hear you. This type of behavior is something I would expect from the carnal world.
One of the signs or proofs that someone is a true elect saint of God is that they will know that they are not commanded by God at this time to fulfill the great commission of preaching the gospel to the world. God handles the selection and establishment of the set number of those who have been called to be saints.
KJV Ezekiel 34:9-12
9. Therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the word of the Lord;
10. Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them.
11. For thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out.
12. As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.
This is Gods work, not yours. There are those among us who for whatever reason think they have some special calling from God to educate the unconverted when they themselves need to learn. Neither you or I know enough to be teachers, we are yet learning ourselves.
All the saints know that without the Holy Spirit no one can know spiritual things and that God Himself selects who these will be. My writings are for these elect; they are not for the world. I share what God has given me with others of the same spiritual mind. I do not teach, the Holy Spirit teaches, I just repeat what I have been taught to those who God has chosen. This is why fellowship is so important. Do any of you forsake the assembly of yourselves to spend time in a vain effort to preach and teach the carnal people. The Apostles never wrote to the unconverted but to the converted. Jesus spoke in parables to those who were not going to be converted but plainly to those who were. All the words of prophecy are for the church, not the unconverted, as all scripture is. The great commission was given to the Apostles only as they were eye witnesses of the risen Lord and once they were all dead the great commission ended.
KJV Acts 1:21-26
21. Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us,
22. Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his resurrection.
23. And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed Justus, and Matthias.
24. And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen,
25. That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.
26. And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.
God knew in eternity that Satan would attack the church and destroy the message of the gospel thus making it necessary for God to take over Himself and by His spirit teach the gospel only to those God knew beforehand would believe.
KJV Ephesians 1:4-5
4. According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5. Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
This is the Elijah to come, the Holy Spirit. The Lord adds to the church such as should be saved, you do not. You have a misguided zeal, an ignorant self induced and Satanically influenced idea that you are the Holy Spirit of the Father. From one brother to another in Gods love, stop it, wake up, you are cheating yourself of the growth you need and the fellowship you need with the brethren. You are not helping the unconverted, you are hurting them; if God in His wisdom is not personally selecting them then who are you to think you should try?
KJV 2 Peter 2:20-22
20. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
21. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
22. But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, the dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
KJV Romans 12:3
3. For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
This is not love, for God is love and He in that love delays the conversion of the carnal people to a time that is best for them. You need to see to your own calling and election to make it sure.
I know these are hard words but they come in love for you. You are in trouble, do you hear me, if so I have gained my brother but if not then what.