Are You A Christian?
Monday, March 19, 2012
Many people make the claim they are Christians but are they. Just because you say you are something does not mean you are. Below are some scriptures that describe what a Christian is, see if you measure up.
KJV Matthew 7:21-23
21. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23. And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
KJV Matthew 10:22
22. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
KJV Matthew 10:37
37. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
KJV Romans 16:17
17. Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
KJV Ephesians 4:15
15. But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
KJV 1 Timothy 1:4
4. Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.
KJV 1 Timothy 1:8-10
8. But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully;
9. Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
10. For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;
KJV 1 Timothy 4:7
7. But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.
KJV 1 Timothy 5:20
20. Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.
KJV Romans 12:9
9. Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
KJV Romans 12:19
19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
KJV Romans 13:8-10
8. Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
9. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
10. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
KJV 1 Timothy 6:10
10. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
KJV 1 Corinthians 6:9-10
9. Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10. Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
KJV Galatians 5:19-21
19. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
KJV Luke 13:3
3. I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
These are only a few scriptures. Christianity is a way of life of following the teachings of Jesus Christ, of making them part of us and living them as Jesus did. Unless one practices what he believes he is a hypocrite. If you follow the teachings of any other man than Jesus then you are deceived. All the professing Christian churches of this world are filled with hypocrites. Those who attend such satanic organizations have handed over the responsibility of their personal salvation to a man or woman who has been trained in the doctrines of their church, that are all wrong, and take no action of themselves but subcontract the salvation offered to them out to an agent of Satan. These ministers of the Devil come as angels of light to deceive these types of people. Salvation came at the cost of the life of the son of God but people of today’s churchianity want some idiot to tell them what they must do and some actually will do it while many others will not but either way they are all dead not knowing God or Christ but in ignorance believing in lies and fables. What parades itself in the world as Christianity is not Christianity at all, it is Satananity, the synagogue of Satan. This is the great deception of the last days.
What these false teachers want is your money so they can live a life style above you who are ignorant enough to give it to them. They drive luxury cars, live in million dollar homes, wear expensive clothes and adorn themselves with gold, jewels and silver while in exchange for these things feed you the slop they have defiled with their feet. The last days were to be like this and if you would only invest a little of your time in the study of the scriptures you could know this. Are you to busy, do not have the time or just do not care? If you want what God offers you must invest yourself in it and not use some satanic middleman. You study scripture and ask God to guide you to the truth, You make the time for God and Christ and then they will make time for you. If you have no time for them then they will have no time for you. Scripture says that where your treasure is there your heart will be also, where is your heart professing Christian?