Monday, December 12, 2011
Monday, December 12, 2011
The scriptures contain many warnings of what the last days will be like and how at that time many people will turn from the truth and believe lies. As you read the scriptures below ask yourself, is it possible that I could be deceived?
KJV 1 Timothy 4:1-2
1. Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2. Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
KJV 2 Timothy 3:1-5
1. This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3. Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4. Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5. Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
KJV 2 Peter 2:1-3
1. But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
3. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
KJV 2 Peter 3:3
3. Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
KJV 1 John 2:18-19
18. Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
19. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
KJV 1 John 4:1
1. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
KJV 2 John 1:7
7. For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
KJV 3 John 1:9-10
9. I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.
10. Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.
KJV Jude 1:4
4. For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
KJV Acts 20:29-31
29. For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
30. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
31. Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.
KJV Matthew 7:15
15. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
KJV Matthew 24:4-5
4. And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5. For many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
KJV John 16:2
2. They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
KJV 2 Timothy 4:3-4
3. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4. And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
KJV Revelation 12:9
9. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Satan has not been inactive, since the beginning he has caused division and false doctrine by using certain men as tools to try to tear down what Jesus built. If there is only one truth then why are there so many churches? You would think that there would be only one church with one perfect truth as it was when the church was given the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost. Very soon after Pentecost Satan began his work of deception by changing the truth into a lie using unconverted men to infiltrate the church and cause division and eventually take over the name of the church. When the second century began this work of Satan was well in place and what emerged was a church claiming to be of God and Christ but proclaiming a false gospel. This false gospel has been handed down through the generations and is believed today by all in the worlds churches. In truth the Christianity you see in today’s world is not the truth and is false. The warnings of Jesus and the Apostles given in the scriptures above have come to pass but since the lies were planted centuries have passed and the lies have become engrained and accepted as doctrine. The worlds churches are the Babylon God now calls people out of and not into, the synagogues of Satan that masquerade as Gods church.
KJV 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
11. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.