Saturday, July 15, 2017



          IT IS NO LONGER I THAT SIN
                                                                               7/7/17


KJV Romans 7:12-25
12.  Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.
 13.  Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.
 14.  For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
 15.  For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.
 16.  If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.
 17.  Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
 18.  For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
 19.  For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.
 20.  Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
 21.  I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
 22.  For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
 23.  But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
 24.  O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
 25.  I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

The saints of God still sin.  The saints also have the Holy Spirit and are in the covenant of grace through Jesus Christ.  The saints love God and Christ and have within them the powerful desire to not sin but due to the weakness of the flesh still sin.  The origin of sin is the mind or spirit of man and the manifestation of sin are the words and deeds of the body.  If the saints do not want to sin but find themselves sinning it is a war between the flesh and the mind.  You actually go against your true will and desire of your mind through the weakness of your flesh.  It is no longer you that sin but sin that dwells in you.

James and Jesus describe what sin really is.

KJV James 1:14-15
14.  But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
 15.  Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Lust is a function of our spirit, mind or thoughts; James mentions no action by word or deed here, it is all taking place in the spirit of man.  Even the tenth commandment says lust or coveting is sin just as Jesus does in the verses below.

KJV Matthew 5:28
 28.  But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

KJV Matthew 15:18-20
 18.  But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
 19.  For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
 20.  These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

It is our evil thoughts that defile us.  Our fleshly bodies can not act with no mind to drive them.  Sin is our defiled way of thinking which then can be manifested by our words and deeds. As a man thinks so is he.

God did not make us spiritual power houses when we were converted and received His spirit.

KJV 1 Corinthians 15:42-44
 42.  So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
 43.  It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
 44.  It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

The spirit of God is sown in us in corruption, dishonor and weakness; we are not perfect. Perfection comes at the resurrection and until then grace will cover our sins.

This knowledge should also show us more about how Jesus was sinless as it was not simply a matter of words and deeds but the thoughts and intents of the heart or spirit of man that truly identifies a sinner.  Our man messiah had to have a perfect mind that never would allow any lustful thought to enter.  Jesus told us lust was sin so in order for Jesus to have been sinless he would never lust.  The saints still sin even with the Holy Spirit so what about Jesus who never sinned, never lusted.  This would require a mind, a spirit of man, that had never before existed, not even the angels were created this way.  Jesus was the express image of his Father and God in the matter of sin only.  Jesus had the very same Godly love as Yahweh.


KJV Hebrews 1:3
 3.  Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

THE EXACT CHARACTER OF HIS PERSON.


Strong’s: Express image: Charakter- #5482- Exact image, precise reproduction in every respect.
Jesus was created by his God and Father in the express image of Gods love and righteousness. Jesus was not Yahweh but an exact copy of the love of Yahweh.

KJV John 15:9-12
 9.  As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
 10.  If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
 11.  These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
 12.  This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

 This perfect love is incapable of sin.

KJV Romans 13:8-10
 8.  Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
 9.  For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
 10.  Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

Jesus fulfilled the law with the love that was in him, a love equal to his Father and God. This Godly love is incapable of sin. 


Jesus was the perfect Lamb of God and the degree of his perfection was far greater than many professing Christians realize.  It was impossible for Jesus to have sinned because his Father and God, the creator of all spirits, created His son in His own express image of love and righteousness.  The saints have this Jesus as messiah and look to him as their example and of how in the resurrection we will also become incapable of sin and immortal spirit.  Someone had to be the first born of the many who would follow and Jesus was that first born.  There has never been another like him to this day as all the saints still sin.  Jesus could never have entered heaven to sit at his Fathers right hand if at anytime he was capable of sin.
Yahweh is able to make a human being that cannot sin, He will do this to the saints in the resurrection but Yahweh first created His son Jesus after His own express image and likeness so the saints would be assured of the hope of salvation Yahweh promised in   the prophets.  Jesus is Yahweh’s salvation.


KJV Isaiah 53:11
 11.  He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

KJV Isaiah 42:4
4.  He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

KJV Isaiah 42:6
 6.  I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles;

KJV Isaiah 49:5-6
 5.  And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength.
 6.  And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Saints; remember that you will sin until you die because if you say you have no sin then you are a liar.  Grace will cover our sins.  This war of flesh and spirit will continue until our change comes at the resurrection.  Sin is not our words and deeds but the thoughts that drive them. It is our human spirits that need changed from being evil in our thoughts to being righteous.  The unrighteous will not enter the kingdom of God.  Jesus entered the kingdom of God therefore he was incapable of sin and was righteous.  Jesus was the only being angelic or human that Yahweh ever created truly after Yahweh’s express image and likeness.  Jesus was not Yahweh but was an exact copy of Yahweh’s love and righteousness, and we hope for the same image.

As we live our lives we use the power of Yahweh’s spirit to grow and overcome the weakness of our flesh so that we use our words and deeds, our members, for good and not evil.


KJV James 3:5-6
 5.  Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!
 6.  And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

KJV Matthew 5:29
29.  And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

KJV Matthew 5:30
30.  And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

KJV Romans 6:13
 13.  Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, (As if you have already been resurrected) and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

KJV Romans 6:16-23
 16.  Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
 17.  But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you.
 18.  Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
 19.  I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
 20.  For when ye were the servants of sin, ye were free from righteousness.
 21.  What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.
 22.  But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
 23.  For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.


Continue to fight the good fight of faith.




No comments:

Post a Comment

  It seems that we have established the fact of deception in the worlds churches.  This was prophesied by the prophets, Jesus and the Apostl...