Thursday, January 19, 2012

God
By
Lee
Monday, January 2, 2012


The trinity doctrine states that God is three entities in hypostatic union in one God and the three are co-eternal, co-equal in attributes and at no time are separate but each are distinct from another.

God is the object of our worship and the source of all things we have and hope for, the origin and revealer of truth concerning everything we should believe. It is absolutely necessary that we come to know God as much as it is possible, as much as God has revealed about Himself in the scriptures, otherwise all of what we believe would not be true.  God wants us to know Him.

KJV Jeremiah 9:23-24
 23.  Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
 24.  But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.

Jesus knew God his Father.

KJV John 10:15
 15.  As the Father knoweth me, even so I know the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Jesus came to reveal the Father, to reveal what God is like.

KJV Matthew 11:27
 27.  All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

KJV John 1:18
18.  No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Do you understand and know God?  God has revealed in scripture things about Himself through the prophets, Apostles and Jesus His son.  We cannot know God in entirety but the things that are revealed about God are for us so that we can know and understand to the degree we are able.  After all if we worship God and apply Gods truth incorrectly the result is all in vain.

KJV Titus 1:15-16
 15.  Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.
 16.  They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

KJV Matthew 15:8-9
 8.  This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
 9.  But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

 God, in scripture, tells us what He is like and how He is to be worshipped.  The next verses are the words of Jesus.

KJV John 4:23-24
 23.  But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
 24.  God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Notice there is no trinity here, the Father is God and is spirit and must be worshipped in spirit and truth.

The only worship God will accept is in spirit and in truth therefore it is absolutely required that we worship God as God instructs.  What does “in spirit”  and “in truth” mean? 

Verse 24 above says God is a spirit and all human beings have a human spirit and our worship of God is by this spiritual connection and not by any physical means.  All types of physical works that we do are unacceptable as a means of worshipping God.  The keeping of any day, abstaining from certain foods, offering sacrifices or building churches and temples are all physical things and are not of the spirit. Both Judaism and Christianity practice these things in an attempt to use physical things to worship a God who demands that our worship of Him be in spirit. True worship of God is in our human spirit connected to Gods Holy Spirit and has nothing of the physical involved.  Through this spiritual connection we can be taught what Gods truth is.

KJV John 16:13
 13.  Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

We can come to know what true life is.

KJV John 6:63
 63.  It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Jesus taught us that Gods Spirit is the only way to life and truth.  People who use any physical thing to worship God do not have the spiritual connection and therefore substitute physical things in place of spiritual.  This physical type of worship is no different than that of ancient Israel and the professing Christian churches today.  Our contact with God is 100% spiritual and 0% physical. 

When we study the scripture we must not add physical ideas into the meaning of spiritual things but spirit must be used with spirit to come to the correct meaning of scripture.

KJV 1 Corinthians 2:13
13.  Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

God reveals even the meaning of deep spiritual things by His Spirit joined to our human spirit.

KJV 1 Corinthians 2:9-10
9.  But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
 10.  But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

It is impossible for any of us to know spiritual things unless God reveals them to us by His Spirit to our human spirit, there is no other way.

Now let us see what scripture has to say about God.

God is omniscient, which means God knows absolutely everything.

KJV Isaiah 46:9-10
 9.  Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
 10.  Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

God is omnipotent or He has all power.

KJV Revelation 19:6
6.  And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

God is omnipresent or is not bound by time and space but fills heaven and Earth eternally.

KJV Jeremiah 23:24
 24.  Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord.

God is eternal with no beginning or end and has always existed.

KJV Isaiah 57:15
 15.  For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

Here we see that God is omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent and eternal; no other being has these attributes, they are unique to God alone.  While other beings can be like God in other ways these four attributes remain eternally only Gods.  This is the 
part of Gods glory that He will not give to anyone else.

KJV Isaiah 42:8
8.  I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

The attributes of God are part of what makes God who He is and if another being had these attributes that would mean there would be other Gods and we should know this is not the case.

KJV Isaiah 43:10
10.  Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

The one true God is the only God that exists or will ever exist, there are and will be no others.

This evidence directly from scripture disproves the idea that God is a trinity.  How would it be possible to have more than one being who is almighty or omnipotent?  If you were almighty that means you alone have absolute power that no one else has and if someone else did you would no longer be the almighty.  You cannot have two or three “almighties” anymore than you can have multiple omnipresent, omniscient or eternal beings. The attributes of God are such that no one attribute can be taken away and yet still have God.  An example of this would be that if you take away Gods eternal existence, God would no longer be omnipresent, it would mean there would be a non-existent period of which there would be no knowledge or power present, it would eliminate omniscience, omnipresence and omnipotence if the eternal attribute were removed. The same will hold true if any other attribute of God was lacking.  All four attributes are interdependent and must be present to confirm the reality of God. The idea that God gave up being God to become a man is totally unscriptural. The idea that Jesus became a man but yet possessed all the attributes of God is also unscriptural.  If you are God but give up everything that actually makes you God, are you still God?  If you are truly human like Jesus was but yet possess all the attributes of God how could you be in all places simultaneously, how could your body of flesh be eternal?  Jesus is called by Trinitarians, God in the flesh, and they mean by this that Jesus was actually God.  The trinity says the three are distinct but never separate so Jesus would have to have been Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the flesh. How could God become a man but still retain all of His attributes?  It is an absurd impossibility that is totally illogical and in total disagreement with scripture.  Scripture states God is eternal, has always lived and will always live, If Jesus died then how could he have been God?  If Jesus did not really die then how are you saved? 

Jesus made the following statements in scripture:

KJV John 14:28
 28.  Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Jesus says the Father is greater than he is. How can this be if the trinity doctrine says that all three never cease being God and are co-equal?

KJV John 17:3
 3.  And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Jesus says that his Father is the only true God. What about Jesus and the Holy Spirit?

KJV Mark 13:32
 32.  But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Here Jesus says he does not know the day and hour of his return, why not if he is God and knows all things?

Jesus also said many times that he had a God and that this God was his Father and our God and Father too.

KJV Matthew 27:46
 46.  And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

KJV John 20:17
 17.  Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

KJV Revelation 3:12
12.  Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

The Apostles knew Jesus was not God and that Jesus had a God who was his Father as well as our God and Father.

KJV 2 Corinthians 11:31
 31.  The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

KJV Ephesians 1:3
 3.  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

KJV 1 Peter 1:3
 3.  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

All in the early church knew Jesus was not God and that there was only one God and Father of us all including Jesus.

KJV Ephesians 4:6
 6.  One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

The prophets write about God creating Jesus.

KJV Isaiah 43:7
 7.  Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

KJV Isaiah 49:5-6
 5.  And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength.
 6.  And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

There is no doubt that the above scriptures of Isaiah is speaking of Jesus as are those below.

KJV Psalms 22:9-10
 9.  But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.
 10.  I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

KJV Psalms 22:16-18
16.  For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
 17.  I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.
 18.  They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

KJV Isaiah 49:1-2
1.  Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.
 2.  And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a Polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

KJV Isaiah 49:5
5.  And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength.

If according to the trinity idea God is 3 distinct inseparable entities in an eternal co-equal union with all 3 needed to define 1 God then consider what this would mean.  We all know Jesus died and if he died all 3 must have died since all must maintain an equal status in order to meet the trinity claim.  So if Jesus died then the Father died and the Holy Spirit died.  According to the idea of the trinity, God is dead, because whatever is true of any one of the 3 is true of all 3.  If Father, Son and Holy Spirit are all dead then who would resurrect Jesus? 

KJV 1 Corinthians 15:14
14.  And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.

Some teach a different type of trinity idea that says Jesus emptied himself of his divinity and became a man, if this is true and Jesus gave up being God, then Jesus was not God.  It seems that even those who believe in the trinity actually do not agree. 

Here is an interesting scripture.

KJV 1 Corinthians 11:3
 3.  But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
However, I want you to realize that Christ has authority over every man, a husband has authority over his wife, and God has authority over Christ.

Barnes' Notes on the Bible

And the head of Christ is God - Christ, as Mediator, has consented to assume a subordinate rank, and to recognize God the Father as superior in office. Hence, he was obedient in all things as a Son; he submitted to the arrangement required in redemption; he always recognized his subordinate rank as Mediator, and always regarded God as the supreme Ruler, even in the matter of redemption. The sense is, that Christ, throughout his entire work, regarded himself as occupying a subordinate station to the Father; and that it was proper from his example to recognize the propriety of rank and station everywhere.

People's New Testament
11:3 But I would have you know, etc. The order of rank is that Christ is the center, with the Father above and man below him; and in the family the man is first and the woman second. That is nature's order.

None of these explanations supports the idea of the trinity.  Now to a scripture that speaks of the final victory of God.

ASV 1 Corinthians 15:27-28
 27.  For, He (God) put all things in subjection under his(Jesus)feet. But when he (God) saith, All things are put in subjection, it is evident that he (God) is excepted (not included) who did subject all things unto him (Jesus).
 28.  And when all things have been subjected unto him (Jesus), then shall the Son also himself be subjected to him (God) that did subject all things unto him (Jesus), that God may be all in all.

The verses above say that when all things are fulfilled and God has given Jesus his inheritance, that is all that God created, God puts in subjection to Jesus. God is not under the subjection of Jesus but Jesus is under Gods subjection.  In the kingdom of God, God will reign supreme with Jesus in authority under God.

Jesus was a special human being created by God in righteousness and true holiness.  Jesus, while not having the attributes of God, possessed Gods character. Jesus had the same love as God has along with mercy, compassion, kindness and joy.

Jesus was the new man God created and when we are baptized into Jesus we put on the new man, we put on Christ.

ASV Galatians 3:27
 27.  For as many of you as were baptized into Christ did put on Christ.

ASV Ephesians 4:20-24
 20.  But ye did not so learn Christ;
 21.  if so be that ye heard him, and were taught in him, even as truth is in Jesus:
 22.  that ye put away, as concerning your former manner of life, the old man, that waxeth corrupt after the lusts of deceit;
 23.  and that ye be renewed in the spirit of your mind,
 24.  and put on the new man, that after God hath been created in righteousness and holiness of truth.

Jesus is the new man we put on and he was created by God.  We are the old man before we come to Jesus and put on the new man.  Gods Holy Spirit in us transforms us to become like Jesus.

KJV 2 Corinthians 3:18
 18.  But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.


KJV Romans 8:29
29.  For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Jesus was the first human being ever to become a glorified spirit being and this is why Jesus is called the first born of many brethren.  All the saints have the hope that at the resurrection when Jesus returns to be changed into the same image that Jesus is now. So if the saints are to become like Jesus are the saints God?

KJV 1 John 3:2
 2.  Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Now to address the Holy Spirit. Who is the Holy Spirit?

The Father is the Holy Spirit.  The Father is holy and the Father is a spirit therefore the Father is the Holy Spirit.  Jesus had a Father who is the only true God and the Holy Spirit of the Father conceived Jesus in the womb of Mary.  There is no third entity of a trinity that is the Holy Spirit.  Think, that if scripture says that the Holy Spirit overshadowed Mary and produced Jesus, then the Holy Spirit would be the Father of Jesus and not the entity called the Father.

KJV Luke 1:34-35
 34.  Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?  (Mary was asking how she would become pregnant without having a husband.)
 35.  And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, (Gabriel told Mary that the Holy Spirit would make her pregnant)and the power of the Highest (The Holy Spirit is the power of the Highest or of God the Father)shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

The Holy Spirit is the power of God the Father, the one and only true God and is what created Jesus in the womb of Mary.  To believe the trinity idea would mean that the entity called the Holy Spirit would have been the father of Jesus rather than the Father.

Do you see how illogical the trinity idea is and how it causes confusion?  How did the idea of the trinity come to be?  Below is an article from Wikipedia that gives the history of how Jesus became God. I have added my comments in bold red.




How Jesus Became God

First Council of Nicaea
From Theopedia
(Redirected from Council of Nicea)
Jump to: navigation, search
The First Council of Nicaea, called by the Roman Emperor Constantine the Great in AD 325, was the first ecumenical (from Greek oikumene, "worldwide") conference of bishops of the Christian Church.     Constantine was a pagan
 The purpose of the council (also called a synod) was to resolve disagreements in the Church of Alexandria over the nature of the Trinity. The popular presbyter Arius, for whom the Arian controversy is named, led the party which contended that if Christ is the "Son," then he had a beginning, and there was a time when he was not. Bishop Alexander of Alexandria contended for the position that Christ, the second person of the Godhead, had no beginning and was co-eternal with the Father. Athanasius, in his early twenties at the time, accompanied his bishop to the council and became recognized as a chief spokesman for the view that the Son was fully God, co-equal and co-eternal with the Father. ( This idea proven by scripture to be incorrect)
The principle effort was to find a formula from Scripture that would express the full deity of the Son, equally with the Father. (Take note that they could not find this “formula” from scripture so they invented one in the word “homo-ousios) However, the Arians readily agreed to all such formulations, having interpreted them already to fit their own views. Finally, the Greek word homo-ousios (meaning "of the same substance, or nature, or essence") was introduced, chiefly because it was one word that could not be understood to support the Arian view. The first Nicene Creed was therefore drafted with the word homoousios and surprisingly endorsed by all but two of the 300+ attending Bishops.   (Here we must take time to ask an important question.  If Jesus was indeed God how could something so important be forgotten?  You would think that the Apostles and all those after them would have made this clear if it were true.  Did people forget Jesus was God?  That would be like forgetting George Washington was the first president of the USA.  I submit that if Jesus was God that information would not have been lost but rather taught as doctrine all along.  This fact alone casts serious doubt on the very reason to have a council to address the matter.)
The result was therefore a ruling against Arianism. The two disenting bishops, Secundus and Theonas, along with Arius, were sent into exile although the Arian controversy continued for years.
The Council of Nicaea was historically significant because it was the first effort to attain consensus in the church through an assembly representing all of Christendom. (How could this council represent all if those who took opposition to the trinity were sent into exile to silence them?)
With the creation of the Nicene Creed, a precedent was established for subsequent ecumenical councils to create a statement of belief and canons which were intended to become orthodox for all Christians. (Take careful not here, the word canons means the bible, the scripture.  These men came out with a new bible that would support the trinity idea that they had made official doctrine.  What this means is that the bible today was deliberately altered, words and phrases changed or added toJ support the idea of the trinity.)It would serve to unify the Church and provide a clear guideline over disputed matters on what it meant to be a practicing Christian, a momentous event in the history. (In truth what these men did was introduce one of the most horrific heresies that has been taught and now after 1700 years  the trinity heresy has become engrained and thought of by millions of uninformed people to be the truth when it is a lie.)
Arius
From Theopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Arius (AD 256 - 336) was an early Christian theologian of Libyan descent, born in Antioch. He was described by Epiphanius as "tall, grave, and winning" [1].
Arius taught that the Son of God was not eternal, and was subordinate to God the Father (a view known generally as Arianism). Although he attracted considerable support at the time, Arius' views were deemed heretical at the Council of Nicaea, leading to the formation of the Nicene Creed.

 
 Other councils followed that led to even more heresies added.

 
List of the first seven ecumenical councils
Only the first seven councils are summarized here as these have the most relevance to Protestant Christianity. Other subsequent councils are of particular interest only to Roman Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy.
1.    First Council of Nicaea, (325); repudiated Arianism, adopted the Nicene Creed. This and all subsequent councils are not recognized by nontrinitarian groups: Arians, Unitarians, and Jehovah's Witnesses, etc.
2.    First Council of Constantinople, (381); revised the Nicene Creed into present form used in the Eastern and Oriental Orthodox churches and prohibited any further alteration of the Creed without the assent of an Ecumenical Council.
3.    Council of Ephesus, (431); repudiated Nestorianism, proclaimed the Virgin Mary as the Mother of God, and also condemned Pelagianism.
4.    Council of Chalcedon, (451); repudiated the Eutychian doctrine of monophysitism, described and delineated the two natures of Christ, human and divine; adopted the Chalcedonian Creed.
5.    Second Council of Constantinople, (553); reaffirmed decisions and doctrines explicated by previous Councils, condemned new Arian, Nestorian, and Monophysite writings.
6.    Third Council of Constantinople, (680–681); repudiated Monothelitism, affirmed that Christ had both human and Divine wills.
7.    Second Council of Nicaea, (787); restoration of the veneration of Icons and end of the first Iconoclasm
         (This means the worship of images of Jesus, dead “saints” and the virgin Mary or idol worship was restored.  Is the Catholic church the final say for you in all matters of faith?  Basically the Catholic church turned Christianity into an abomination.)

Council of Ephesus
From Theopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
The Council of Ephesus was held in Ephesus, Asia Minor in 431 under Emperor Theodosius II, grandson of Theodosius the Great. Approximately 200 Bishops were present. The proceedings were conducted in a heated atmosphere of confrontation
Yea and recriminations. It was the third of the so-called Ecumenical Councils. It was chiefly concerned with the heresy of Nestorianism. 
According to the Council, Nestorianism overemphasized the human nature of Jesus at the expense of the divine. The Council denounced Patriarch Nestorius' teaching as erroneous. Nestorius taught that the Virgin Mary gave birth to a man, Jesus Christ, not God, the "Logos" ("The Word", Son of God). The Logos only dwelled in Christ, as in a Temple (Christ, therefore, was only Theophoros: The "Bearer of God".) Consequently, Virgin Mary should be called "Christotokos," Mother of Christ and not "Theotokos, "Mother of God." Hence, the name, "Christological controversies". (Nestorius was correct in what he taught.)
The Council decreed that Jesus was one person, not two separate "people": complete God and complete man, with a rational soul and body. The Virgin Mary is "Theotokos" because she gave birth not to man but to God as a man. The union of the two natures of Christ took place in such a fashion that one did not disturb the other. (I have given you scripture that proves this entire idea a lie and false)



In the end it is up to you the reader to prove all things and if your personal salvation is a treasure to you, you will not entrust it to some other man, not even me.  You need to study and prove what you believe asking God to guide you, after all God will not lie to you but men can.  I did this 18 years ago and have discovered that all the teachings of what calls itself Christianity are wrong.  This fits well with what the end of days is to be like.

KJV 1 Timothy 4:1-2
 1.  Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
 2.  Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

KJV 2 Timothy 3:1-5
 1.  This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
 2.  For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
 3.  Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
 4.  Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
 5.  Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

KJV Jude 1:4
 4.  For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.  (Notice they are mentioned separate)

KJV Revelation 12:9
 9.  And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

The trinity is just one lie, there are many more, while there is time go to God and ask Him to teach you the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  It seems that we have established the fact of deception in the worlds churches.  This was prophesied by the prophets, Jesus and the Apostl...