Saturday, October 1, 2011




One and Only One God
By
Lee



This prophecy is speaking of Jesus Christ.  Take very careful note of the portions in bold and consider them because in them is a hidden truth.

KJV Isaiah 49:1-6
Isaiah 49

 1.  Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.
 2.  And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a Polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;
 3.  And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.
 4.  Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the Lord, and my work with my God.
 5.  And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength.
 6.  And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

KJV John 17:3
 3.  And this is life everlasting, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

KJV John 20:17
 17.  Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

KJV Matthew 27:46
46.  And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

KJV Mark 15:34
34.  And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?



Jesus Christ had a God and it was his Father.


KJV 2 Corinthians 11:31
 31.  The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

KJV Ephesians 1:3
3.  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

KJV Ephesians 4:4-6
 4.  There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
 5.  One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
 6.  One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

KJV 1 Peter 1:3
 3.  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

KJV Revelation 3:12
12.  Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

KJV Psalms 22:1-19
Psalms 22

 1.  My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?
 2.  O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.
 3.  But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
 4.  Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.
 5.  They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.
 6.  But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
 7.  All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
 8.  He trusted on the Lord that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.
 9.  But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.
 10.  I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.
 11.  Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.
 12.  Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
 13.  They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.
 14.  I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
 15.  My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.
 16.  For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.
 17.  I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.
 18.  They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.
 19.  But be not thou far from me, O Lord: O my strength, haste thee to help me.
  

Jesus was 100% human and 0% God, he was a man.  The law demanded the sacrifice of a righteous man not a righteous God. Since by man sin came into this world God decreed that by a man salvation would come.  Jesus fulfilled the requirements of the law when no other human being could because he was filled without measure by the spirit of his Father.  The Holy Spirit of the Father empowered Jesus to say and do all that was needed to fulfill the gospel.  There are quite a few verses of scripture that men have changed to make it appear that Jesus is God but these scriptures were corrupted by those men who introduced the idea of the trinity in 325 AD.  Check out those verses word for word using a concordance.

HOW MEN CORRUPTED THE WORD OF GOD TO SUPPORT THE FALSE DOCTRINE OF THE TRINITY

 THE BIBLE WE USE TODAY WAS INTERPRETED USING MANUSCRIPTS THAT WERE WRITTEN LATE IN THE 3RD CENTURY OR EARLY IN THE 4TH CENTURY AD.  AT THIS TIME IN HISTORY THE ROMAN CHURCH WAS FORMULATING THE IDEA OF THE TRINITY.  GREEK PHILOSOPHY WAS USED TO IDENTIFY JESUS AS A THIRD PERSON IN A TRIUNE GOD.   THE COUNCIL OF CHALCEDON AND NICEA WERE CONVIENED PARTIALLY TO ADDRESS THE DIVINITY OF JESUS AND TO ESTABLISH THE TRINITY DOCTRINE.  THE SCRIBES USED THE OLDEST MANUSCRIPTS TO TRANSLATE THESE NEW EDITIONS OF THE BIBLE AND WERE INSTRUCTED BY THE CHURCH TO MAKE CHANGES TO CERTAIN WORDS AND PHRASES TO MAKE THE IDEA OF THE TRINITY MORE CLEAR TO READERS AND SUPPORT THE DOCTRINE THAT THE CHURCH HAD ACCEPTED AT THE TWO COUNCILES MENTIONED ABOVE.  THE CHURCH NO DOUBT FELT THAT THEY WERE DOING THE RIGHT THING BY CHANGING WORDS AND PHRASES TO SUPPORT WHAT THEY THOUGHT WAS THE TRUTH BUT IN THE PROCESS INTRODUCED THE MOST TERRIABLE HERESY THAT HAS EVER ENTERED INTO THE PAGES OF THE BIBLE.


BELOW IS THE KING JAMES VERSION OF JOHN 1: 1-4.

KJV John 1:1-4
John 1

 1.  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
 2.  The same was in the beginning with God.
 3.  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
 4.  In him was life; and the life was the light of men.


THE ACTUAL MANUSCRIPTS USED TO INTPRET THIS VERSE WERE CHANGED BY THE SCRIBES AND THE PERSONAL PRONOUN “HIM” WAS INSERTED TO MAKE THE WORD A PERSON RATHER THAN A THING.

THE GENEVA BIBLE WAS ALSO INTERPRETED FROM THE SAME MANUSCRIPTS BUT RENDERS THE VERSE AS BELOW.

John 1:1

1.    In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God.
2.    The same was in the beginning with God.
3.    All things were made by it and without it was not anything made that was made.
4.    In it was life and the life was the light of men.

A word is not a person but a thing.  The word is what God spoke at the beginning.

 This word later was made flesh in the person of Jesus who spoke his Fathers words.
This does not make Jesus God but God’s words being spoken by His Son.

The gospel of John chapter 17:5 as rendered in modern bible translations.

KJV John 17:5
 5.  And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Now the verse as translated from the literal translation.

LIT John 17:5
 5.
   |2532| And
   |3568| now
   |1392| glorify
   |3165| me
   |4771| You,
   |3962| Father,
   |3844| with
   |4572| Yourself
   |3588| with the
   |1391| glory
   |3739| which
   |2192| was held for me
   |4253| before
   |3588| the
   |3588| of the
   |2889| world
   |1511| existence
   |3844| with
   |4671| You.


Strong's Ref. # 2192

Romanized  echo
Pronounced ekh'-o

including an alternate form scheo {skheh'-o}; used in certain tenses only); a primary verb; to hold (used in very various applications, literally or figuratively, direct or remote; such as possessions; ability, contiuity, relation, or condition):

KJV--be (able, X hold, possessed with), accompany, + begin to amend, can(+ -not), X conceive, count, diseased, do + eat, + enjoy, + fear, following, have, hold, keep, + lack, + go to law, lie, + must needs, + of necessity, + need, next, + recover, + reign, + rest, + return, X sick, take for, + tremble, + uncircumcised, use.


The glory Jesus is asking for was held for him or on hold for him.  This glory was with the Father and kept in store for the time it would be given to Jesus.  This is what Jesus is asking His Father for; the glory that was promised to him because he had fulfilled the work his Father gave him to do.

Jesus has his own glory that is separate from that of God.

KJV Luke 9:26
 26.  For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

The prophet explains that God does not give his own personal glory of being God to anyone else.

KJV Isaiah 42:8
 8.  I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

KJV Isaiah 48:11
11.  For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.

Jesus did not pre-exist with the Father in glory but the glory of the son was held in safe keeping by the Father to be confirmed on him at his resurrection. God did not become a man descended from Adam because Adamic man is corruptible, God had to make a new kind of man, the man Jesus Christ. 

KJV Romans 1:23
 23.  And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Jesus was sent into the world to give his life for our sins.
Death is the absolute end of life by any definition.  If Jesus did not die exactly the same way that you and I die then he was not dead.  This would mean there was no sacrifice and we are still in our sins.  Jesus ceased to exist when he died just like you and I will.  Jesus was a human being and called the second Adam.  Adam was called the son of God and so was Jesus and so are we if we are saints.  Being a son of God does not require pre-existence and Jesus did not pre-exist with the Father in eternity any more that we did.  Jesus was a prophecy in the old covenant writings, a promised Messiah, and did not exist until Mary gave birth to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPIRITUAL CRITICAL THINKING

The ability to think critically spiritually is only in people who have Yahwehs Holy Spirit in them. You no longer examine anything using a c...